9th March 2023
With the return of snow and ice this week we could see a return to some of the most treacherous driving conditions of the year. Snow, ice, and freezing temperatures can make roads hazardous, and it's important to take extra precautions when driving in these conditions.
Here are some winter driving tips to help you stay safe on the roads this winter:
By following these winter driving tips, you can help ensure that you and your passengers stay safe on the roads this winter. Remember to always be cautious, and to take extra precautions when driving in hazardous conditions.
Right now you can get a Seasonal Health Check for your vehicle at RRG Group centres.
The check includes;
• Anti-Freeze Check.
• Brake Inspection.
• Exhaust Check.
• Bodywork and trim.
• Windscreen wipers and bulbs.
• Battery Check- We will check the condition of your battery to make sure you are ready for any weather.
• Air Con ventilation system - is it performing as it should, and your heater too?
• Essential fluid levels- engine oil, screen wash & coolant.
• Tyre Pressure - We will ensure all tyres are inflated to the recommended pressures.
• We will top up your screen wash & oil to recommended levels.
• We will check that all your tyres are in good condition to cope with any hazards you might face while driving.