WHEN FLEXIBLY FINANCED THROUGH ACCESSTOYOTA*
The new Land Cruiser advances its reputation with a new, more modern, robust exterior styling. Every line serves a purpose. The bonnet is shaped to enhance downward visibility at the centre; and headlamps and grille cooling openings are higher to maximize protection and wading depth.
The Land Cruiser is fitted with Toyota Safety Sense, a set of active safety technologies designed to help prevent or mitigate collisions across a wide range of traffic situations. It includes a Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Departure Alert (LDA), Automatic High Beam (AHB) and Road Sign Assist (RSA).
From crawling through a river, to descending a rocky track - the Land Cruiser’s ability to overcome the roughest off-road terrain and bring you back safely is legendary. No other SUV can offer it’s unique combination of on- and off-road performance.
Land Cruiser Models and Features
• 17" Steel Wheels
• Smart Entry & Push-button Start
• Cruise Control
• Manual air conditioning
• Active Traction Control (A-TRC)
• Trailer Sway Control (TSC)
• Downhill Assist Control (DAC) on Auto only
• Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) on Auto only
• AM/FM radio, CD Player, 6 speakers & Bluetooth®
• Roof rails / 5 Airbags
• 3 dr - Tyre Repair Kit (TRK) / 5 dr - Full size spare wheel
• Folding 2nd row seats - 3dr (60/40) / 5dr (40/20/40)
In addition to Utility grade
• 17" Silver Alloys
• Reversing Camera with 4 rear parking sensors
• 8" touchscreen with Toyota Touch® 2 media system with 9 speakers, DAB & Bluetooth®
• Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
• Leather Steering Wheel, Gearshift & Handbrake
Active 7 Seat
In addition to Active 5 seat
• 7 Seats
• 7 Airbags
• Folding (60/40), reclining & sliding 2nd row seats
• Folding (50/50), reclining & sliding 3rd row seats
In addition to Icon grade
• Toyota Safety Pack
• Toyota Touch® 2 Go Navigation with enhanced features
• 9" Blu-ray rear entertainment system with fold down screen
• Electric rear diff, Crawl control, Trailer stability, Multi terrain select & monitor functions
• Electric Sunroof
In addition to Icon
• Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
• Blind-spot monitor (BSM)
• Panoramic View Monitor (PVM)
• Multi-Terrain Monitor (MTM) with Under Vehicle view monitor
• Crawl Control, Body Angle display & Off Road turn assist
• Rear limited Slip Differential system
• Kinectic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS)
• 5 mode Driver select system
• JBL Premium audio system with 14 speakers
A 2.8-litre diesel engine is fitted as standard with three-door models. Mated to a five-speed manual gearbox, this produces 177bhp and 420Nm of torque, and returns up to 39.2mpg and a 190g/km CO2 emissions figure. Engines fitted in five-door models come with a six-speed manual gearbox, and can be specified with automatic transmission as an option.
All trims come with a Toyota Touch 2 multimedia system, complete with a high-resolution seven-inch display screen. DAB radio, an AM/FM tuner, a CD player, Bluetooth connectivity, and USB and AUX ports are also included. Steering wheel-mounted audio and telephone controls enable safe and simple operation when driving.
Active grades feature nine loudspeakers, while Icon trims and above add five extra speakers, a JPL premium sound system and Go navigation. Driver aids such as Active Traction Control, Anti-lock Braking System, Vehicle Stability Control and a reversing camera are standard inclusions. Front seatbelt reminders, seatbelt pre-tensioners and load-limiters, seven airbags and ISOFIX preparation are among a range of passive safety features.
If the go-anywhere Land Cruiser has piqued your interest, why not book a test drive with us today. The easiest way to do so is by completing our online contact form. Alternatively, feel free to phone or visit any one of our 11 Toyota Centres, each open seven days a week.
Take a closer look by using our interior and exterior tours