Peugeot Trainee Parts Advisor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Parts Advisor to join our RRG Lexus Bolton dealership.
Working within a small team and reporting to the Aftersales Manager, the successful candidate will have key responsibilities for the:
- Co-ordinate all parts sales to make sure that customers and Technicians are always able to have the parts they need when they need them.
- Liaising with the team and customers
- Dealing with customer enquiries,
- Liaising on the telephone and serving parts to in-house and retail customers.
- Delivering and collecting stock for the busy parts department. Some lifting and carrying will be involved.
- Use a good understanding of the customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs
- This is a varied role, with an opportunity to progress with the team.
We are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Stays calm in a fast paced high volume environment
- High attention to detail and desire to produce high quality work
- Logical and thorough in approach
- Understands the importance of the role to exceptional customer service
- Great team player, willing to help others
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
Remuneration package includes:
Competitive annual salary
Contributory Pension scheme
24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Initial training and ongoing development
Plus other excellent benefits/incentives as expected of a large organisation
A fabulous opportunity for the right person, if you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today!!