We are looking to recruit for an experienced Site Controller at RRG Skoda Bolton.
Duties will include -
- Progress chase used cars from landing on site through valet & body shop to being retail ready
- Ensuring the photography and videography for used cars is up to date and of the highest quality
- Control of part exchange vehicles and directing to trade / retail
- Overall responsibility for display and quality checking the cleanliness and condition of used cars
- Ensuring all new and used retail cars are merchandised correctly
- Responsibility for vehicle movements where required for the sales department
- Checking in new and used car deliveries and ensuring accurate documentation and key security
- Communication between all departments and using initiative
- Duties also involve the full valeting of vehicles, paying particular attention to detail ensuring all cars are cleaned to an extremely high standard.Other general driving/cleaning and site maintenance duties involved such as mopping, sweeping and general tidying and cleanliness.
A full clean UK driving licence is essential and previous experience in this type of role is paramount.The successful applicant requires a mature attitude with commitment/dedication and the ability to work as part of a team.
The successful applicant will have the ability to use their own initiative, be a team player and have an eye for detail. Experience in a similar position would be advantageous. Benefits as expected of a large organisation.
Hours 40 per week.