Senior Car Sales Executive
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals. With a great product knowledge and a passion for helping customers, a Senior Sales Executive will look after the customer sales process from beginning to end. Friendly and professional, you’ll work in your team to ensure that every customer’s experience of the dealership is exceptional and that you deliver on your sales targets on time. You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment.
To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in a sales orientated environment and have delivered great customer service.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Sales Executive:
- Builds rapport and identifies customer requirements.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- Works as a full team member of the centre.
- Agree & finalises the details of the sale.
- Coordinates order & delivery whilst keeping the customer informed.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Develop relationships to win new business.
- Carries out telephone prospecting from the data base as directed by the Sales Management team and follows up on scheduled Marketing activities
- Compliant with all aspects of training & Self-development.
The Salary & Bonuses
- £25,000 Salary for 125 units* sold and delivered in 12 months (10 per month*) whilst achieving the required benchmarks. OTE £45,000
- Quarter bonuses will be paid for delivering overachievements above the minimum requirements.
- Company Vehicle.
- Contributions towards pension.
- Personal Development programme.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
- Manufacturers rewards programme.