Sales Support Role-RRG Fleet/Think
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable Sales Administrator to support our thriving new car sales business based in Swinton, Manchester.
In this role, you will verify customer information, track, report and issue customer updates, relay order instructions, and manage our compliance procedure. You may also be required to process timesheets.
To ensure success, Sales Administrators should have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. Outstanding Sales Administrators understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met.
Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries, provide updates and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.