Experiential & Community Marketing Support Executive
Salary – £20 - £25k - Dependant on experience PLUS Car Allowance.
RRG operate 21 car dealerships throughout the Manchester and West Yorkshire area. We are one of the North Wests most successful automotive businesses, established over 50 years ago. We represent 8 franchise brands including Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, MG, Skoda, Peugeot, Nissan and Kia. We sell both new and used vehicles as well as providing for the business Fleet market and we service and maintain vehicles to manufacturer standards.
- The role will be responsible for ensuring that the vision of the brands we represent shine through in our activity and providing RRG Group with “best in class” activity within the dealer network.
- You will become the local connection between our centres and our head office Marketing function, regularly presenting ideas back to the Marketing team and presenting ideas to the centres and management teams.
- You will be required to spend up to 2 days per week supporting our 3 West Yorkshire sites, planning and delivering activity as well as making regular planning visits to all of our other centres and franchises.
- Ownership, planning and full organisation and day-to-day co-ordination of external Experiential Events.
- Working actively with colleagues across ALL RRG Branches to assess, plan and implement audience specific experiential marketing plans, ensuring a customer focused approach.
- To organise and manage members of event staff before and during events to ensure smooth running of events.
- To recruit, arrange relevant training and manage teams of brand ambassadors before and during events, occasionally working weekends but with time off during the week to compensate for this.
- To establish and implement an appropriate event feedback framework that will enable us to assess effectiveness of individual events, ROI and impact overall recruitment of various audience segments.
- Must illustrate the ability to collaborate with other internal stakeholders and external contacts, either through previous jobs of through previous education.
- An outgoing personality who thrives on organising and delivering events to a high standard.
- People management skills, incl. management of temporary project workers and agency staff.
- Understanding of development of brand experiences via events and experiential marketing
- Ability to work flexible hours on occasion and undertake overnight stays, occasional weekends.
- No previous Motor Trade experience required, but must be interested in learning more and have an interest in cars.