The RRG Group established in 1967 is a Company that has built its reputation through exceeding expectations.We firmly believe that the RRG Group’s success is generated from the people we employee across our Centres.Our group comprises of 26 Centres across the North West employing almost 800 employees.Our franchise partners include Toyota, Lexus, Peugeot, Mazda, KIA, Nissan and Skoda as well as 2 large Accident Repair Centres.
We are seeking to recruit for a target driven, dynamic and energetic Customer Relations Advisor working with our Group Business Development Managerbased at the RRG Group Head Office.
The Customer Relations Advisor will be responsible for managing client communications. In this role, you will interact directly with potential, new and existing customers. You will work to provide quality customer service, while increasing the company’s revenues by generating appointments and sales. Duties involve managing the database, and arranging appointments by telephone for our existing finance customers. You will also be required to generate leads through manufacturer campaigns by liaising with the Managers of the branches and informing customers.
You must have excellent organisation and communication skills, the ability to multitask and work to deadlines are essential for this role.
Customer Relations Advisor Responsibilities include:
- Managing the client database
- Handling customer enquiries
- Answer incoming calls
- Arrange appointments by telephone with existing customers who are coming to an end of their finance plan
- Record and evaluate feedback to the branches
- Handle customer enquiries
- Perform administrative functions
- Update client accounts
- Process customer correspondence
- Work proactively with dealer sites to help manage their customer enquiry database
- Accuracy of Data Input /Accuracy of Documentation
- Maintenance of Diary
- Promptness in dealing with correspondence /Promptness in returning telephone calls
- Computer literate
- Handling of customer queries with a polite, tactful and friendly attitude
- Provide excellent customer service and be able to deal efficiently and patiently with all types of customers
- Good oral and written communication and an ability to write in a professional fashion
- Be professional and flexible
- Good at resolving problems
- Have a driven and positive attitude
- Well organised and able to manage multiple tasks
- Self-disciplined, with a desire to exceed and meet targets
- Sales oriented
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Willingness to travel
In addition, you will be expected to:
Maintain high standards of work and professionalism at all times, particularly with regards to accuracy and presentation in both written and verbal communication.
To work in partnership with other team members.To follow data protection guidelines and ensure customer confidentiality is maintained at all times.
To comply with all aspects of RRG’s business policies and procedures.
Customer Relations Essential Skills include:
- Minimum of 12 months sales or telesales experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across the business
- Able to develop good working relationships with existing customers.
- Proven track record of working under tight deadlines and achieving results
- Strong organisational skills.
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
- To work effectively as an individual and as part of the team
- Passion for learning and desire to develop own knowledge and skills
- Must have a full clean driving licence
Remuneration package includes:
- Rotating Shift Pattern, working hours of 37.5 per week. Between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and 11am to 7pm with a rotating 1 week off 1 week on weekend shift of either (Saturday 9-5pm) (Sunday 11-5pm)
- Pension Scheme (compliant with Auto-enrolment)
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- After successful completion of 6 months’ probation period, you will be eligible to go into our Employee Car Scheme (Toyota / Lexus / Nissan / Skoda)
- Benefits include Childcare Voucher Scheme, Ride2Work Scheme, Voluntary Healthcare scheme plus fantastic and state of the art working conditions
- Fantastic future career opportunities as expected from a large group for career progression
A fabulous opportunity for the right person, if you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today!!