CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
The RRG Group was established in 1967 and has built its reputation by exceeding expectations. We firmly believe that the RRG Group’s success is generated from the people we employ. Our group comprises of 20 car dealerships across the North West employing almost 800 employees.
We are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor working within our Digital Response Team at Head Office. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for managing customer relationships and interacting directly with potential, new and existing customers. You will work to provide an excellent customer experience, representing RRG to the highest standards. The automotive industry is currently experiencing a significant digital transformation and this is an exciting time to join our team.
Customer Relations Advisor Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate our core values- Passionate, Professional and Fair.
- Offer customers an excellent online experience as they interact with us during key touchpoints.
- Efficiently handle inbound & outbound enquiries, ensuring sales opportunities are maximised on behalf of our dealerships.
- Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems.
- Build strong inter-company relationships.
- Remain compliant with industry standards/processes.
- Confident telephone manner
- Great written communication skills
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and multi-task efficiently, prioritising workload.
- IT proficient with the aptitude to work in different systems at once
- Able to work independently and also part of an office-based team
- Must hold a clean driving license
Remuneration package includes:
£22,000 basic salary with £500 per month bonus based on targets
Guaranteed bonus of £500 paid for first 3 months
- Rotating Shift Pattern, working hours of 37.5 per week.
- Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm or Mon-Fri 10am to 6pm
- 1 weekend per month (Sat 9-5pm and Sun 11-5pm) with Mon and Fri off in lieu
- 1 bank holiday to be worked per year (paid as overtime)
- Pension Scheme (compliant with Auto-enrolment)
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Guaranteed maximum commission for the first 3 months
- Great environment with newly refurbished office
- After successful completion of 6 months’ probation period, you will be eligible to go into our Employee Car Scheme (Toyota / Lexus / Nissan / Skoda)
- Additional benefits include Childcare Voucher Scheme, Ride2Work Scheme, Voluntary Healthcare scheme plus fantastic and state of the art working conditions
- Wider career opportunities as expected from a large group
This is a fabulous opportunity for the right person to join our friendly team. We always strive to recognise the hard work and achievements of our team members with excellent benefits, incentives, training and career development.