Contact Centre Team Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a team leader to join our Contact Centre.
We’re seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills, who will help drive performance and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
The role involves working closely with the customer relations and bookings teams, helping to deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing the customer relations and bookings teams, managing the daily workflow
- Monitoring KPIs to ensure targets are met
- Conducting 121s and ongoing coaching and development
- Reporting on branch and individual performance
- You will also spend time taking calls and handling customer enquiries where needed
- Motivating the team, encouraging feedback and recognising and rewarding high performance
- Handling escalated calls where relevant
Essential attributes include:
- At least 12 months experience of leading a contact centre team
- The ability to motivate and performance manage teams in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient understanding of performance management and coaching techniques
- Good attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with a can-do attitude and able to work under pressure
- Intermediate competence in Microsoft excel is required
Normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week, on a shift basis: Monday to Thursday between 8:00am and 7:00pm, Friday between 8.00am and 5:30pm with one hour for lunch and alternate Saturdays between 9:00am through to 2:00pm.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience, plus performance related bonus (OTE £27,000 - £30.000)