At RRG Group- Head Office we are looking to recruit for an Assistant F&I Manager
You will be responsible for the following:
- Responsibility for the F&I performance and development of 21 franchised dealerships.
- Work with RRG centres to manage renewals effectively, generating incremental sales.
- Monitor FCA compliance in line with company audit requirements.
FINANCE AND INSURANCE
- Ongoing monitoring of monthly F&I benchmark targets vs. performance; highlighting trends and offering solutions where required.
- Ensuring protected profitability whilst driving performance against sales objectives for our OEM partners, and all other finance and insurance targets.
- Supporting transaction managers in their ongoing daily activities.
- Conducting F&I product training at site level.
- Act as primary point of contact for F&I queries.
- Co-ordinate with RRG’s Training Manager to support New Starter training as part of the Road to Sale programme.
- Attend monthly transaction manager meeting.
- Work with RRG’s Group Sales Development manager to realise the company’s ongoing F&I strategy.
- Work with sites to utilise third party OEM renewal systems and drive renewal activities.
- Monitor site renewals activities, the in-dealer customer account review process, and subsequent outcomes.
- Conduct monthly internal FCA audits within group.
- Help the centres understand FCA rules and guidelines and adopt FCA compliant strategies within their daily activities.
What you can expect……
- Competitive basic salary
- OTE £30,000 per annum
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme (compliant with Auto-enrolment)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fantastic future career opportunities within our large group for career progression
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday from 09.00am through to 5.00pm with some flexibility