An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Full Time Administration Clerk at RRG Group Head Office based in Salford Quays. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a busy administration environment.
The Administration Clerk will be responsible in assisting the Accounts Department in providing an accurate, efficient and processional accounting support function.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is organised, possesses the ability to work on their own, meet deadlines and use their own initiative.
The role is split into two key areas of responsibility as follows:
- External payment processing
- Drover subscriptions
Processing of external payment requests from RRG Group dealerships on a daily basis.
This includes uploading the payments onto the company banking system.
Performing verification checks on the payment requests such as bank details and correct sign off from the dealership.
The company operate a car subscription service together with a company called Drover.
The key duties of this area of the role are as follows:
- Submission and monitoring of Drover expense claims
- Management of the Drover fleet between live subscriptions and ended subscriptions
- Update vehicle CAP data as required
- Management of incoming subscription and cancellations
- Co-ordination of Drover rentals with dealerships, providing timely notifications to the relevant departments
- Co-ordination and review of the vehicle check in and check out process.
- Internal vehicle stock transfer between Drover subscriptions and dealerships.
Remuneration package includes:
- Working hours of 37.5 per week Monday to Friday from 08.30 am to 5.00 pm with an hour for lunch
- Pension Scheme (compliant with Auto-enrolment)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- After successful completion of 6 months’ probation period, you will be eligible to go into our Employee Car Scheme (Toyota / Lexus / Skoda)
- Benefits include Childcare Voucher Scheme, Ride2Work Scheme, Voluntary Healthcare scheme plus fantastic and state of the art working conditions
- Fantastic future career opportunities as expected from a large group for career progression.