Head Office Administrator
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an Head Office Administrator based at the RRG Group Head Office. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a busy environment.
You must have excellent organisation and communication skills, the ability to multitask and work to deadlines are essential for this role.
- 37.5 hours across Monday to Friday but we can be flexible for the right candidate
- Deal with incoming telephone calls
- Filing and organisation of general documents and correspondence
- Dealing with general office administration
- Dealing with emails and correspondence
- Manage electronic diary system
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Minute taking and transcription
- Arrange refreshments/lunches for on-site meetings, as required
- Ensure reports/agenda are distributed prior to meetings
- Reporting claims to brokers
- Monitoring return of insurance claim forms and ensuring accurate completion
- Maintaining and updating insurance database and manual files
- Responding to insurance correspondence
- Chasing estimates and invoices
- Liaise with Directors on progress of insurance claims
- Maintain company MID database by liaising with all centres
- Liaise with suppliers
- Monitor service provided to dealerships for supply of uniforms
- Arrange hotel accommodation and travel for Directors when necessary
- Assist with ad hoc event management
- Stationery management for Head Office team
- Any other duties as and when required by the Group
Essential Skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience
- Strong relationship building skills encouraging a better support system
- Act with energy and enthusiasm with a 'can do' approach
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across the business
- Ability to absorb information quickly and explain complex information in easy to understand terms
- Outstanding attention to detail and a strong focus on accuracy and quality
- Passion for learning and desire to develop own knowledge and skills
- Must have business administration experience or be working towards the skills of an executive assistant which should include Writing Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organisation, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
- This is a completely varied position but working at Executive Level – a high degree of confidentiality is key to this role.
- Must have clean driving licence.
Remuneration package includes:
- Competitive Salary dependent upon experience
- Pension Scheme (compliant with Auto-enrolment)
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- After successful completion of 6 months’ probation period, you will be eligible to go into our Employee Car Scheme (Toyota / Lexus)
- Benefits include Childcare Voucher Scheme, Ride2Work Scheme, Voluntary Healthcare scheme plus fantastic and state of the art working conditions
- Fantastic future career opportunities as expected from a large group for career progression
A fabulous opportunity for the right person, if you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today.