FULL-TIME TRAINEE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at RRG Bradford for a Full-time Trainee Accounts Assistant.The accounting function incorporates both our Toyota and Lexus Dealerships. The role would suit someone who has a keen interest in Accounts but no prior Accounts experience is necessary as ongoing in house training will be provided.
Do these hours suit you?
· Hours 8.30 am through to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
Does the following Job Description appeal to you?
· Daily Bank Reconciliations
· Sales Ledger including credit control
· Intercompany Transactions
· Processing Invoices
· Reconciling Supplier Statements
· BACs Runs
· Processing Ad-hoc Payments
· Additional tasks required for holiday cover
· Well organised
· Able to achieve strict deadlines
· Able to work well on your own and as part of a team
· Studying AAT or interested in accounts
Do you like the sound so far? Send your CV in now
Please note this is a Trainee role and is set at national minimum or living wage. If your application is successful you will be invited to a one stage interview in Bradford. The hours for this role are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break. Benefits include 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per annum and access to the company car scheme after successful completion of probation.