The New Peugeot Expert is a van designed to cater for your every business need. It has plenty of great features to make your work easier on a daily basis, plus state-of-the-art engines delivering an enjoyable drive combined with great performance.
THE NEW EXPERT RANGE HAS VANS TO SUIT ALL TRADES
- Available in three lengths, including a brand-new Compact version at just 4.60 m long
- With an overall height of just 1.90 m, it will have no trouble slipping into urban car parks
- Payloads up to 1400 KG
The New Peugeot Expert is available in different versions : as panel van, platform cab, crew van and the New Peugeot Expert Combi passenger version with up to 9 seats.
GREATER MODULARITY FOR INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY
- Moduwork partition (1) - a clever touch that lets you accommodate loads up to 4 m in length along the flat floor while retaining 2 front seats.
- Load capacity up to 6.6 m3
- Innovative hands-free sliding door (1), making it remarkably easy to load and unload goods.
- Head-Up Display (1) and countless driver assistance features (1).
- New generation of voice-controlled connected 3D navigation functions (1), plus real-time traffic information from TomTom Traffic (2)
NEXT-GENERATION PLATFORM - DELIVERING GREATER EFFICIENCY
- The New Peugeot Expert is based on the EMP2 platform, ensuring an efficient use of space and great ride and handling.
- BlueHDi engines ranging from 95 to 180 hp and delivering 400Nm(1)
- New EAT6 automatic gearbox.
- Highly pleasurable driving experience combined with the lowest consumption and emissions in the segment.
- Competitive operating cost thanks to a maintenance interval of 30,000 miles or 2 years.
Urban fuel consumption (l/100km): 5.5 to 6.0 - CO2 emissions (g/km): 143 to 160
Extra-urban fuel consumption (l/100km): 4.9 to 5.2 - CO2 emissions (g/km): 127 to 141
Combined cycle fuel consumption (l/100km): 5.1 to 5.9 - CO2 emissions (g/km): 133 to 148