Test drives are a brilliant way to gauge whether a car is the right fit for you so it’s imperative that you know your needs before you enter the showroom. You should never feel pressured to rush your test drive, it’s crucial that take your time to assess the vehicle at your own pace.
At RRG, we think it’s important we find the right match for you, no matter your needs – we’ll find something to suit you.
How to drive:
- Drive as you intend to drive normally
- Take whoever you intend to drive around after your purchase: Children/Elderly.
- Ask as many questions as possible, there are no silly questions.
- Can you get in and out of the car with ease?
- Are all the instruments within reach?
- Are you comfortable in your seat and do the seating and steering adjustments suit your body?
- Is the boot and storage space to your satisfaction? Room for shopping/luggage/ski’s (depending on your interests).
- When driving, do you find any blind spots that drastically inhibit your vision?
- If you're a parent, can you fit a child's car seat in safely?
Book your test drive today via any vehicle pages or pop into any RRG Centre
Find your nearest centre now