We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Warranty Administrator to join our busy Skoda dealership in Rochdale.
The Warranty Administrator will be responsible in assisting the Service Department in providing an accurate, efficient and processional administration support function.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is organized, possesses the ability to work on their own, meet deadlines and use their own initiative. Motor trade experience is preferred but not essential.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Invoice and input of warranty
- Manage the SAGA/2 warranty system for any returned or denied claims.
- Monitor and manager any warranty debt account
- Assist in the Aftersales Manager as and where necessary during the course of the day;
- General Service Administration
Provide excellent customer service to all customers
Maintain a high level of initiative when carrying out duties
Any other duties as and when required by the RRG Group
Remuneration package includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Working hours of 22 per week Monday to Thursday from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm with 30 mins lunch
- Pension Scheme (compliant with Auto-enrolment
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays- pro rate for part time employees
- After successful completion of 6 months’ probation period, you will be eligible to go into our Employee Car Scheme
- Benefits include Childcare Voucher Scheme, Ride2Work Scheme, Voluntary Healthcare scheme plus fantastic and state of the art working conditions
- Fantastic future career opportunities as expected from a large group for career progression.