Solidly built, attractively styled and capacious, the Toyota RAV4 is also very well-specified. This handsome SUV comes in Active, Business Edition, Business Edition Plus, Icon and Excel trim lines, and is available as a hybrid option too.
The sharp-looking RAV 4 rides on 17-inch five-double-spoke alloy wheels as standard. Also included are a rear spoiler, a shark-fin antenna and rear privacy glass. Colour-keyed fixtures include door handles and electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors. The latter also feature integrated indicators, and further illumination includes courtesy-delay headlights, LED daytime running lights and rear lights with LED signatures.
A five-seat cabin features a three-spoke leather steering wheel, which affords tilt-and-telescopic adjustability, as well as channelling power-assisted steering. The driver also benefits from a height-adjustable seat. Other standard features include front and rear electric windows with anti-trap facility, air conditioning (automatic dual-zone with Business Edition grades and higher), and front and rear 12-volt power points. A range of cubby spaces, such as a lockable glove compartment, a front console box and front and rear cup holders are featured too. An impressively proportioned 547-litre boot space can be swiftly increased to 1,735 litres, thanks to 60/40 split folding rear seats.
RAV4 Models and Features
• 17" Machined-face Alloy Wheels (5-double-spoke)
• Reversing Camera
• Toyota Safety Sense
• 7" touchscreen with Toyota Touch® 2 media system with 6 speakers, DAB & Bluetooth®
• ISOFIX seat fixing
• Smart Entry & Push-button Start
• Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
• Auto headlights & Auto wipers
• VSC+, HAC, TPWS & TSC
• Power back door with height memory setting
• 7 Airbags & Temporary spare wheel
In addition to Icon grade
• Toyota Touch® 2 with Go Navigation system
In addition to Icon Tech grade
• 18" Black Machined-face Alloy Wheels
• Front LED headlights
• Leather/Alcantara seats & door trim
• Heated front seats. Power-sliding, height-adjustable drivers seat with lumbar support
• Auto headlight levelling
In addition to Design grade
• 18" Black painted Alloy Wheels (5-double-spoke)
• Leather Interior in 3 colour choices
• Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
• Blind-spot monitor (BSM)
• Toyota Touch® 2 with Go navigation and enhanced features
• Black door mirrors, black front & rear underruns
• Driver's seat memory function
A 2.0-litre 143bhp diesel engine, paired with a six-speed manual gearbox, returns as much as 65.7mpg and CO2 ¬emissions as low as 123g/km. Hybrid models are fitted with a 2.5-litre petrol-electric unit, which is paired with automatic transmission. This produces a 115g/km CO2 emissions figure and also manages to deliver 0-60mph in approximately 8.6 seconds.
A six-speaker Toyota Touch 2 multimedia system includes DAB radio, Bluetooth, USB and AUX connectivity, as well as a seven-inch display screen. Steering wheel-mounted controls enable safe and easy operation whilst driving. The RAV4 comes with Euro NCAP’s maximum five-star crash-test rating.
The vehicle includes driver aids such as an Anti-lock braking System, Vehicle Stability Control Plus, Hill-start Assist Control and Tyre Pressure Warning System. Seven airbags, ISOFIX child-seat attachments, seatbelt pre-tensioners and force-limiters and seatbelt reminders are among the car’s range of passive safety features.
The RAV4 is one of many fine vehicles available now from RRG Group. With 11 Toyota Centres located across the north of England, we offer choice, value for money and exceptional customer service. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with any enquiries you might have, or if you wish to book a test drive.
Take a closer look by using our interior and exterior tours