More important than you knew
Did you know your brake fluid:
- Gradually absorbs water, making your brakes feel “soft”?
- Could lead to costly repairs if it gets too low?
- Needs replacing every two years?
THE FLUID YOUR PEUGEOT BRAKES DEPEND ON
- Brake fluid deteriorates over time and needs replacing at least every two years to keep you car brakes working efficiently
- Peugeot will put new brake fluid in during your Scheduled Service if required
- It’s easy to check the brake fluid level for yourself – top the reservoir up to “MAX” if necessary
- If you need to keep topping the fluid up, it could mean there’s a leak or that the pads or shoes are worn
- Your Peugeot dealer will be happy to check the brake fluid for you if you ever think something may be wrong